back to: Newsletter home |
Wayland School Committee home
2006-04-07: April 11 budget hearing, important dates
The School Committee invites you to attend our annual budget hearing on Tuesday, April 11. The hearing will take place in the Middle School auditorium at 8pm, immediately following the League of Women Voters' Candidates Night beginning at 7pm.
The committee will make a brief budget presentation and then open the floor to questions and comments.
If you are unable to attend, please direct any questions that you might have to Jeff Dieffenbach,
dieffenbach @ alum.mit.edu.
- School Committee budget hearing
- Date: Tuesday, April 11
- Time: 8pm
- Location: Middle School auditorium
Please make sure that your calendars are marked for the following dates.
- Tuesday, April 25: town election - 7am-8pm at Town Building and Middle School polling places
- Operating and capital overrides, elected town offices
- Thursday, April 27, Annual Town Meeting begins - 7:30pm at High School Field House
- Operating and capital budgets, other articles
- Wednesday, May 3, Special Town Meeting - 7:30pm at High School Field House
- Town Center article, other articles